# $ARC Social Sentiment & Intelligence — 2026-09-10 13:40 UTC > **Asset:** $ARC > **Momentum Status:** Trending Up > **Timestamp:** 2026-09-10 13:40 UTC (2026-09-10T13:40:00Z) > **Canonical URL:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-10-13-40/crypto/ARC > **Overview Brief:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-10-13-40/crypto.md --- ## 10-Minute Social Metrics - **Posts Analyzed:** 3 - **Total Impressions:** 910 - **Likes:** 39 - **Retweets:** 2 - **Comments:** 25 --- ## Momentum & Sentiment Analysis Total Engagement - Comments: 25, Retweets: 2, Likes: 39, Impressions: 910 --- ## Cited Community Posts & Evidence ### Post #1 by @MadMagicSOL > **Author:** [@MadMagicSOL](https://x.com/MadMagicSOL) > **Metrics:** 0 likes · 0 retweets · 0 comments · 2 views > **Source Link:** [https://x.com/MadMagicSOL/status/2098044634555641919](https://x.com/MadMagicSOL/status/2098044634555641919) > > "Chat-driven insights really simplify trading decision-making process" ### Post #2 by @reddit > **Author:** [@reddit](https://x.com/reddit) > **Metrics:** 0 likes · 0 retweets · 2 comments · 0 views > **Source Link:** [https://x.com/reddit/status/1b6067ac4b667ca056eb51b8452921bcb71f99e29145f0cec323a3fd9fae761f](https://x.com/reddit/status/1b6067ac4b667ca056eb51b8452921bcb71f99e29145f0cec323a3fd9fae761f) > > "ETF inflows are back, but BTC still can’t hold $80k US spot Bitcoin ETFs pulled in $3.52 billion in August and another $770 million in early September. BTC is still trading around $78k after spending roughly two weeks below $80k. The ETFs also remain about $1 billion in the red for the year, so the recent inflows don’t give me enough reason to size up yet. My confirmation level is $80k, and $77k is where the setup starts to fall apart. I may open a small position before the breakout, then add if BTC closes above $80k and holds that level on a retest. If $77k breaks, I’ll close it and reassess. I’d keep a setup in a separate BTC perp position with isolated margin. That keeps the risk tied to this one trade, although it still depends on me respecting the $77k exit if the setup fails." ### Post #3 by @realkaicrypto > **Author:** [@realkaicrypto](https://x.com/realkaicrypto) > **Metrics:** 0 likes · 0 retweets · 0 comments · 13 views > **Source Link:** [https://x.com/realkaicrypto/status/2098043378743312543](https://x.com/realkaicrypto/status/2098043378743312543) > > "interesting tech, patience often reveals the value here" --- ## Contributing Accounts - `@DaraeiHossein` (https://x.com/DaraeiHossein) - `@AlphaCookies_` (https://x.com/AlphaCookies_) - `@0xSlyth` (https://x.com/0xSlyth)