# $DOT Social Sentiment & Intelligence — 2026-09-09 15:00 UTC > **Asset:** $DOT > **Momentum Status:** Cooling Down > **Timestamp:** 2026-09-09 15:00 UTC (2026-09-09T15:00:00Z) > **Canonical URL:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-09-15-00/crypto/DOT > **Overview Brief:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-09-15-00/crypto.md --- ## 10-Minute Social Metrics - **Posts Analyzed:** 1 - **Total Impressions:** 78 - **Likes:** 4 - **Retweets:** 0 - **Comments:** 0 --- ## Momentum & Sentiment Analysis Total Engagement - Comments: 0, Retweets: 0, Likes: 4, Impressions: 78 --- ## Cited Community Posts & Evidence ### Post #1 by @reddit > **Author:** [@reddit](https://x.com/reddit) > **Metrics:** 1 likes · 0 retweets · 0 comments · 100 views > **Source Link:** [https://x.com/reddit/status/736689fd840a9582b0b65081f6e1351924e4f1191a84dca12ce28f80e15dfe72](https://x.com/reddit/status/736689fd840a9582b0b65081f6e1351924e4f1191a84dca12ce28f80e15dfe72) > > "waiting for SOL to sweep $102 again before I touch it SOL has been annoying me all week because every time it pushes toward $105 to $107 it gets smacked back down, but buyers keep showing up around $102. I almost bought the move above $105 earlier and stopped myself because thats exactly where I usually end up becoming exit liquidity lol. My plan now is pretty simple. If it dips under $102 again, snaps back above it quickly and BTC isn't dumping at the same time, I'm taking the long. Probably just a small position first and adding only if $105 actually flips into support. I threw basically the same setup into Moon with a tiny wager just to see how it behaves with some leverage, but the actual spot entry is what I'm waiting on." --- ## Contributing Accounts - `@Agus174174` (https://x.com/Agus174174)