# $PKO Social Sentiment & Intelligence — 2026-09-09 11:40 UTC > **Asset:** $PKO > **Momentum Status:** Sudden Spike > **Timestamp:** 2026-09-09 11:40 UTC (2026-09-09T11:40:00Z) > **Canonical URL:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-09-11-40/crypto/PKO > **Overview Brief:** https://cryptitalk.com/2026-09-09-11-40/crypto.md --- ## 10-Minute Social Metrics - **Posts Analyzed:** 1 - **Total Impressions:** 3.0K - **Likes:** 69 - **Retweets:** 46 - **Comments:** 56 --- ## Momentum & Sentiment Analysis Total Engagement - Comments: 56, Retweets: 46, Likes: 69, Impressions: 2962 --- ## Cited Community Posts & Evidence ### Post #1 by @reddit > **Author:** [@reddit](https://x.com/reddit) > **Metrics:** 1 likes · 0 retweets · 1 comments · 100 views > **Source Link:** [https://x.com/reddit/status/3c07b52bbedbbaf908d40a08a72afb007dc269fb97e3939413c3076f37a0ae40](https://x.com/reddit/status/3c07b52bbedbbaf908d40a08a72afb007dc269fb97e3939413c3076f37a0ae40) > > "BTC stuck under $82K resistance again, Fed hike odds above 60%, oil spike on Iran, this is not a "sell into strength" market Rent was due this week and BTC's been stuck under that $82K wall for a week straight (rejected there Sept 3, now bouncing around $78-79K). Normally I'd just sell a chunk and deal with it. This time I didn't. Fed hike odds are sitting above 60% for the meeting later this month, oil spiked on the Iran situation, and yields have been doing that nervous back-and-forth thing where the market can't decide if it wants to be scared or relieved. We ripped 5% last Thursday and everyone called the bottom of the cycle. Four days later we're back under $80K. This is not a market where I want to be forced into a sell decision because my landlord doesn't take BTC." --- ## Contributing Accounts - `@Dehkunle` (https://x.com/Dehkunle)